The folks at Fairfax Lumber & Hardware are committed to forging strong community and personal relationships while providing the best hardware and building materials for your job. We are the oldest business in the Ross Valley and have been supplying Marin County residents with fine quality products and customer service for 92 years. We carry a wide range of products for homeowners and do-it-yourselfers, but also have what it takes to work with the trades.
Today we are 100% employee owned and unlike other hardware and lumber centers, when you deal with us you are dealing with the owner — this is the secret of our continued success. Fairfax Lumber & Hardware is that old time lumber and hardware store, a functioning piece of Americana right in your backyard.
- Monday – Friday: 7:30am – 6:00pm
- Saturday – Sunday: 8:30am – 5:00pm
map & directions:
- From Hwy 101, exit at Central San Rafael.
- Go west on 3rd St. which becomes
- Sir Francis Drake Blvd. in San Anselmo (Stay to your right).
- Continue 1.5 miles to Fairfax.
- At the stop light intersecting with Claus Dr. (There will be a Rino gas station on your right)
- turn left and an immediate right on Broadway.
- We are one block further down on Broadway (across the street from Bell Market).
Fairfax Lumber & Hardware is a Marin hardware store and wood supplier specializing in green building materials and green building products including FSC® certified lumber, wood pellets, and green wood products. We serve Marin County and Northern California, including Fairfax, San Rafael, Novato, San Anselmo, Larkspur, Corte Madera, Mill Valley, Tiburon, Ross, Belvedere, Petaluma, Sausalito, and the San Francisco Bay Area.
© 2016 Fairfax Lumber & Hardware, All Rights Reserved.